Who are you?
You find welcoming people, solving problems, staying cool, calm and collected and generally conversing with people a breeze! This role requires just that, from the first greeting to the, 'hope to see you again soon' departure, you understand hospitality and above all, how to make people happy.
What's the role?
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Creating and managing bedroom reservations through our Rezlynx PMS system
- Creating restaurant reservations through our online system
- Maintain a busy reception inbox
- Welcome all restaurant & hotel guests upon their arrival
- Liaise with our housekeeping team and all other departments
- Manage a busy hotel switchboard
- Be knowledgeable of and able to upsell additional facilities and services
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Being a great communicator
- Living the ACI mission and values every day, being a role model for others
- Please note - Typical shift patterns would be between 7am - 11pm, 5 over 7 days, including weekends.
What's in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff meals on shift
- Cycle scheme - Money off a bike
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
- If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today