Who are you?
You are driving the standards for all our ingredients, ensuring everything is in it's right place and asking questions about everything in the kitchen, the knowledge and engine in our kitchen team. Our kitchens are busy places so a level head, great organisation, delivered every time, with a smile, is the key to success.
What’s the role?
- Bring your best self to work
- Keep yourself, the team and the guests safe
- Communicate positively with the team and ask for help when you need it
- Make sure everything you do is the best it can be
- Communicate positively with the team
- Being a great role model and setting the standards for our guests and team
- Displaying the ACI values each and every day and working towards our company mission of ‘making people happy’
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Apprenticeships available
- Cycle scheme - Money off a bike
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
- If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today