Who are you?
You are the head of the Coffee Shop family, the leader of the pack with an ability to see and deal with anything that comes your way, and use the support around you to help. Developing your team and championing all things coffee and ACI - You enjoy making people happy and know how to empower others to do the same.
What will you need to do?
- Ensure we hire and keep the best people
- Coach and develop and your team to success, spotting talent
- Drive our culture, values and mission at all times
- Review your team's performance and celebrate their successes through reward and recognition
- Understand the important part each person plays in the team to ensure your team is always working together and respectful of each other’s similarities and differences
- Set the standards for your guest journey, communicating it to all, exceeding your guests’ expectations
- Engage with guests, act on feedback and promote guest interaction
- Drive standards and knowledge through training to create guest wow moments
- Be the heart of the local community
- Build and maintain relationships with our suppliers
- Communicate effectively with your team and Area Manager
- Keep your team and guests safe at all times
- Provide input and deliver your forecasts and budgets
- Drive efficiency and productivity through right people, right place, right time
- Be cost effective and forward plan your projects
- Maximise your team sales, driving incentives, events and team knowledge
- Deliver the Coffee Shop control measures
- Generate great sales ideas and pr opportunities
- Search out opportunities to and ensure your team have appropriate fun at work
- Celebrate creativity and innovation and reward a job well done
What's in it for you?
- 75% discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Matched pension contributions
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff meals on shift
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop, oyster bar and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly ACI Family please don’t delay and apply today