Who are you?
You understand the Farmhouse at Redcoats, from all it's charm and quirks to the running of the site. Your passion for hospitality and our guests experience is front and centre of your mind, along with the front of house teams that make it tick. You are comfortable thinking on your feet and setting standards. A rock for your manager and great communicator.
What’s the role?
- Embrace, promote and be an ambassador of our ACI company values – Family, Friends, Focus & Fun
- To set and maintain standards of service in the Farmhouse restaurant. Ensure they are being adhered to by all team members and customers are receiving the expected service levels
- To recruit, train, develop and manage the performance of your team according to ACI standards using the tools and framework provided.
- Attending weekly management meetings as required.
- To complete a labour schedule for the restaurant weekly in line with the sales forecast and labour allowance. Ensure labour costs are controlled on a day to day basis according to turnover fluctuations.
- Develop outstanding knowledge of the Farmhouse Restaurant products and services.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of ACI systems – Zonal, S4Labour, Reslynx, Reservation systems, Open table
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement with guests. Deal with customer complaints appropriately as and when required. Ensure the General Manager is aware of arsing issues.
- Premises key holding responsibilities including the security of the premises is ensured at all times.
- To ensure the restaurant stock levels (namely hot beverages and wine) are maintained as required by ACI and o ensure the stock is held securely and audited according to ACI standards
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for staff, customers and contractors, at all times in line with legal and company requirements. Ensuring compliance record. Adhere to, promote and help train staff in all Health & Safety procedures, policies & Licensing laws. Ensure compliance within all aspects of the department. Assisting senior management in risk assessment and an excellent knowledge of allergens.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today