Who are you?
You are a master of hospitality and can do this anywhere, being the champion for the team, an ambassador of our culture and processes. As Roaming Manager, you will thrive on taking responsibility, driving sales, delivering the budget, developing your teams, challenging yourself and the things you see around you. Our sites are busy places, so a level head, great organisation, delivered every time, with a smile, is the key to success.
What’s the role?
- Supporting ACI as a responsible Manager in the day-to-day operational running of the site, from restaurant to hotel and events
- Being comfortable applying our procedures and culture in different ACI sites and communicating that well
- Managing, developing and growing your team – being a great communicator
- Taking responsibility for your role and thinking on your feet when needed
- Being a great role model and setting the standards for our guests and team
- Displaying the ACI values each and every day and working towards our company mission of ‘making people happy’
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today