Who are you?
You know your way around a restaurant and can see what is happening, often before it's even happened! Understanding the pinch points and how to manage the flow of our site restaurants you are able to keep a cool head and motivate your team.
What’s the role?
- Support the site in creating a great and welcoming environment
- Encouraging the team to take pride in their work and provide highest standards of service
- Strive for excellence in all you do and driving the restaurant sales
- To stay on top of guest requests and search for opportunities to go above and beyond for our guests, empowering the team to do that too
- To effectively manage guest complaints, escalating if required
- Recognising and celebrating the successes of your team
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen, your managers, your team and the guests
- Live the ACI values and work towards our mission of 'making people happy'
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today