Who are you?
You love seeing and being part of the hustle and bustle of an event in beautiful surroundings, and more importantly, you know how they work. Whether that be weddings, conferences, charity dinners and much more... You're organised, a fantastic communicator and have sixth sense for the unknown in running and planning events.
What’s the role?
- Working closely with the Events operation manager to ensure the smooth & efficient running of all weddings & events.
- Working alongside and managing a small operational team in a very busy environment, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Be able to demonstrate an operational track record in the hospitality industry, with a good knowledge of Conference, Weddings & Banqueting operations
- Be able to assist in the set up and closing of any Conference, Weddings & Banqueting operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with guests and Farmhouse Teams
- Be highly organised, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work within deadlines
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm, customer-focused and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in supervising and assisting in day to day operations
- Live the ACI values and work towards our mission of 'making people happy'
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today