Who are you?
You know your onions! Leading sections of the kitchen and you understand the food journey for our guests with ease almost ready to take the leap as a Sous Chef. A rock for your team you are confident in what you do, you take instructions well and you are able to support those in the kitchen that need it with a smile and enthusiasm.
What’s the role?
- Drive standards and knowledge to create guest Wow moments with our food
- Take the lead in getting the kitchen ready for service, day in – day out
- Keep yourself, the team and guests safe at all times by ensuring the correct control measures are being followed
- Communicate positively with the team and take opportunities to develop others with your high standards
- Being a great role model and setting the standards for our guests and team
- Displaying the ACI values each and every day and working towards our company mission of ‘making people happy’
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Cycle scheme - Money off a bike
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
- If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today