Who are you?
A cool, calm, confident presence and support for our kitchen. As Junior Sous, you will thrive on taking responsibility, driving standards, delivering consistently, at times developing your team, challenging yourself and the things you see around you. Supporting your Sous and Head Chef to run the team and look towards the senior side of the kitchen. Our kitchens are busy places so a level head, great organisation, delivered every time, with a smile, is the key to success.
What’s the role?
- Keep your team and guests safe at all times by ensuring the correct control measures are in place
- Drive standards and knowledge to create food Wow moments
- Champion your section and the ACI Food Journey to exceed our guests’ expectations
- Communicate regularly and appropriately with your Sous and Head Chef
- Take a lead in the kitchen in the absence of your Sous or Head Chef
- Build and maintain relationships with our suppliers
- Assist in planning key dates and events
- Communicate positively with the team
- Being a great role model and setting the standards for our guests and team
- Displaying the ACI values each and every day and working towards our company mission of ‘making people happy’
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Gym membership
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Cycle scheme - Money off a bike
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
- If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today