Who are you?
You are the host with a the most, a friendly, welcoming face for all of our guests. You know your drinks and how to organise your bar. You have eyes everywhere and your approachable style and expertise is infectious. You excel at guiding our guests to the drink they might like.
What’s the role?
- Support the site in creating a great and welcoming environment
- Staying on top of bar stock, ordering, cellar conditioning and cleanliness and hygiene
- Encouraging the team to take pride in their work and provide highest standards of service
- Strive for excellence in all you do and driving repeat custom and sales in the bar
- To stay on top of guest requests and search for opportunities to go above and beyond for our guests, empowering the team to do that too
- To effectively manage guest complaints, escalating if required
- Recognising and celebrating the successes of your team
- Communicate effectively with your managers, your team and the guests
- Live the ACI values and work towards our mission of 'making people happy'
What’s in it for you?
- Generous discount across all ACI sites on both food and drink
- Regular trips out to suppliers locally and internationally
- Great share of tips and tronc
- Staff Accommodation available
- Staff meals on shift
- Rising Stars program for career progression within the company
- Cycle to work scheme
- ‘Live your life’, charity day off each year
- Wine at cost
Anglian Country Inns
Anglian Country Inns is a family run business that first opened its doors over twenty seven years ago and now we have nine award winning establishments across East Anglia, a coffee shop and brewery to boot!
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to join our friendly family please don’t delay and apply today